Followers

Monday, January 06, 2014

Work it!

We've had a fabulous winter break, but it's definitely time to get back into the swing of things and get back on schedule! The kids go back to school today....I'll miss them...but YAY!

I will finally have a minute or two to get our new electronic toys up and running! Josh got a new IPad which we hope will help him learn to communicate more. I know he's got a voice in there just dying to tell us a thing or two! I've got a few things to get done to get it ready for him to use...so that will be my first order of business after the kiddos are dropped off at school and I've gotten my Starbucks fix! Then it will be my turn and I will put together my new Nook HD+! I am so excited! I've had my Nook Color for about 4 years and I love it...I have to say it's probably the best material present ever! That said, I've been eyeballing those Nook HD+'s for awhile now and am super excited to get it up and running!

This week will start a few projects I have in mind....I really need to get my craft area organized and in a usable condition. Right now, if truth be told, it looks like a hoarder lives there without all the food containers and nasty things that bring critters....it's just a mountain of disorganization. I have not decided what day I'm going to do it, but I am going to post a photo here on the blog of my disaster of a space and try to chronicle it's progress at least once a week. I'm thinking it may be on Monday's so I can be catchy and call it modify Monday! There are a few other spaces in the house that I plan to work on this year as well....but none are worse than my crafty space!

After I am able to clear a space in the crafty zone, my plan is to also get on the ball with Project Life and back to card making! Being crafty makes me relaxed and happy and since once of my goals this year is to be happy no matter what life throws at us this year...I think I have to do it!


Here is a photo that pretty much describes their relationship over the winter break! They love each other bunches, but they both definitely have their ideas of what they want to do throughout the day. Peanut J loves his big sister a whole bunch and pretty much wants to do whatever she's doing. He wants to be with her constantly....Princess J is not really on board with that. She loves to play with him, but she wants to be in charge and Peanut J, is not one who easily gives up control.....she also has her times throughout the day when she just wants to either play or read alone....Peanut J is not really on board with that....so there was a lot of calling Mommy or Daddy to mediate...and this is what it usually came down to.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I love the new blogging!

Donna said...

love the new blogging.

Unknown said...

OK Mama, when you're done with your crafting space come clean mine. HA HA HA

Glad you're back to blogging. There's nothing like your perspective on the world!