Followers

Thursday, January 09, 2014

So Many Books, So Little Time......




I love books. I have always loved books. I get tons of emails of different book lists. New Release lists from Barnes and Noble, New Release lists from Amazon in the United Kingdom, Book Club selections from the library, independent books stores and a few other private groups, Oprah's book lists and many others...I collect lists.

 I make lists.... I love to visit book stores, or even the book aisle in Target, Costco and even Safeway. Since I now have an Nook, I no longer load up my cart with books....now, I load up my iPhone with photos of the covers of books so I can make my own lists......sigh....


I have shelves of books, I have boxes of books and I now have a Nook full of books. The only thing I'm lacking is finding the time to read!!!! That is going to change......it must....

Here are the next  books on my list to read:

1. Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich
2. Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich
3. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
4. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
5. Bridget Jones Mad About the Boy by Helen Fielding
6. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
7. Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
8. The Valley of Amazement by Amy Tan
9. Nanny Returns by Emma Mclaughlin
10. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
11 Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
12.Labor Day by Joyce Maynard
13. The Lake by Banana Yoshimoto
14. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
15. Following After Trek by Jarrett W. Ingram

I'll stop at 15 because I could go on FOREVER!!!
The last book on my list will actually get read closer to the top...it is based on a true story. You can read about Trek Ingram on his mother's Chelsea Ingram's blog Our Sonny Life. Trek's journey with his beautiful family is emotional in many ways, but is amazing.....

Now, since I like to collect lists, I thought I'd share this one with you:
16 Books To Read Before They Hit Theaters This Year by Buzz Feed Books

Since I like to make lists....What books are on your list to read? What books did you read that you just loved loved loved!! Help me make a list! LOL!

3 comments:

Susie Cato said...

Hmm, gonna have to read some of these, maybe all of these. I alady read the Hunger Games trio. Very good reads, but I was unhappy with the third. You will have to read to find out why!

Mrs. L said...

I think I have something like 250 books on my Amazon wish list (and that doesn't include cookbooks!). There are several on your list I plan to read or have read. My favorite book of 2012 was "Where'd you go Bernadette?" My favorite of 2013 was probably "The Cuckoos Calling" from JK Rowling (or actually her pen name). I'm in a book club which makes we read many books I normally wouldn't pick up.

Jack said...

I've read the Hunger Games, they were quite good. I just finished Divergent and can't wait for the next one in the series!~ Am currently reading CeeLo Green's "Everybody's Brother", its his autobiography. I have read every single Patricia Cornwell book she ever wrote and have the entire Scarpetta series. I also really like all things by Robin Cook. Reading is the only thing in the world that can transport you anywhere, anytime and without airfare :)